Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Amigas {{girl friends}}

True Friends.

Besides our family, we need friends. Alhamdulillah I have so many great friends. In real life and online too! True friendship will stay strong no matter what. If there is such chemistry between us, we'll connected and get along in seconds. I'm feeling so blessed thinking of wonderful friends I have. Hope this friendship will stay forever.


This picture was taken years ago and was in my draft post since 2012. And only years after that, today, I feel like to publish it. He He. Anyway we were in Sunway Lagoon back then. My 1st experience to Sunway Lagoon. I don't think there will be second experience hehe. I'm not a big fan of Water Theme Park. I'm more to, shopping theme park ;)) And the entrance fee was not that cheap. Luckily my friend worked with Sunway at that time. So we got 90% off for the tickets. Hooyeahhh haha. Since she's not working at Sunway anymore so, I'm not sure we'll get in there with the normal price. Yeay, I know. I'm a cheapskate like that :p

I don't remember the exact date we went to Sunway Lagoon. Please forgive my bad memories. But Rayyan look so baby-ish and I think he was 1 year plus kot. Miss rayyan's baby-ish sooo much. Well, hasya also growing up fast. She's suddenly a big girl already. Still new on her 2 feet and I think she's more to talking than walking. Boy, she's so loud HA HA

This year, my uni friends still in planning on where-to-go. Cameron Highlands? Seems a good spot. But still in planning. Yeah, we're not a-classy-group-going-vacation-to-oversea-whatever, the most important thing is, we meet each other, at least once a year, is enough. And I hope this year, all seven of us can make it. Last year at Morib Gold Coast, one six of us available. It's okay. We'll try to complete the #puteritujuh this year. Insya Allah. O Allah, please ease our plan. Amin.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha