Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Teacher :)

Assalamualaikum ;;)

Teacher? Yup. She's my 1st favorite teacher since I was 12 years old. She forced me to remember all the lyrics in Backstreet Boys album!! And after that, I started to like English. And love English.

She is my lovable sister :)

She is an English teacher in Ipoh and she's gifted with English talent since we were kids. She showed me that English is fun! And I don't afraid to be in English class anymore. And, she becomes a teacher. A lovely teacher I supposed. And a stylo-teacher too hik hik.



Yes, she's the smaller ones. And I'm the.. emm.. bigger object on the right | ehem | clear throats. Boy, she's petite but her guts is not. Don't play around with her or you'll get a big trouble ya :)

Sis, I hope you'll stay cute mute gorgeous happy lovely and all your birthday wishes come true. O Allah, please grant happiness health and wealth to my both sisters and their family, now and hereafter. Amin 

1 comment:

  1. Wow i just realized im in your blog...hehe thanx for the birthday entry....and thanx for appreciating me forcing you to like english. I guess the forcing technique went well...and you too have become quite a good student in english in semetrik....hehe...pape pon....i love u adik. Too much.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha