Sunday, April 13, 2014

L . U . P . A . F . O . R . G . E . T

Assalamualaikum ;;)

I would say 2014 is the busiest year for me in various aspects. As an employee to my official job, a wife to MK lar siapa lagi he he, a mother to two beautiful children, a bos to my unofficial online business, a daughter to my mom etc etc. Too many designations for a person. Anyway, not talking about me alone. I know, most women feel the same. Somehow, we're connected :)

But my utmost dreams and hope, I'm trying to be a good servant to our Creator, Allah swt. The Almighty. InsyaAllah. Amin. Mudah mudahan dipermudahkan oleh Allah....

Okay, back to the title. Lupa. Forget.

Yeah, I'm a forgetful person. Or forgetter. What word is this? HA HA.

I don't forget about present but, like when I'm chatting with friends from highschool, matriculation or uni, they talk about hilarious events, teachers, girls, guys etc, and I was like... Erm erm.. ha ha (insincere :p)

O Allah!

Istighfar Ciare!!

Is it me the only one who forget? Or is it others who has brilliant brain? Well, not that I'm not brilliant (sempat lagi tu :p) but erm.. I feel weird. And others also think like that. Kot la because they were staring like 'ciareeee how come u dont remember??'

But recently, after I gave birth my princess (Feb 2013), and after I was transferred from labour room to ward, nurse asked me 'puan, your name, has space or not after the nor?'

Paused

It took me 5 dang seconds

'Let me check my ic'

T_____T

And the truth was, I don't even remember my own name

Scary huh? Yeah, I know T___T

OK lah that's all my bebels for tonight. Yup, still not sleeping at this hour. Got work to do. But actually these piles of work are not prior pun, tapi I want to. My husband thinks I'm a workaholic. Yeah, he might be right. Never mind, because I think my works keep me sane and less forgetful.

Amin

MY EVERYTHING. INSYAALLAH, I WILL NEVER FORGET TO MENTION YOU BOTH AND YOUR PAPA IN MY DU'A. ALLAHUMMA AMIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha