Monday, April 14, 2014

Vacant: Blogger

Assalamualaikum ;;)

Some of the readers/friends been asking..

'what do you blog about?' -- Personal life, but not too personal *depends on you, actually*

'when do you compose your blog posts?' -- Anytime. It might be in the middle of the night (but am not sure when I will publish this entry. Maybe next monday. Now it's 2.12am Sunday 13th of April). It might be before you go to work. Fortunately, blogging become more easier with smart phones. You can blog during stuck in traffic jam :D

'is it true you can earn money from your blog?' -- Yes. But technically, blog does not give me the money. But advertorial company is. It depends on which company you want to register to. Such as google ads, nuffnang etc

'how much do you earn monthly?' -- Erm this is personal. I don't blog too personal matter. Cewah. Anyway this blog is not the main source to pay my monthly bills. Please take note. I do it for fun. And I get the money for fun also lor. Usually I will cash out my earnings 2 or 3 times in a year. Depends.

'how you maintain your job at the same time you blog?' -- Easy peasy. Like I said, I do it for fun. I do not have contract or whatever because I'm not a fulltime blogger. Maybe you can ask other full-time-blogger, perhaps.

'pandainyaa tulis blog' -- Err it's not about pandai or not maaa. Just write from your hearts :)

OK lah that's all for the newbie bloggers. Happy blogging ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha