Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sometimes

Assalamualaikum ;;)

Sometimes I run, sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scare of you
But all I really want is hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night

Ecewah tetiba terngiang throw back and listening to Britney's song. Love her songs in her early albums... before she became...a woman hu hu. Anyway, this is just a randomness post. There's lot to write but still, I chose not to write what I want to write. Pftt. What's wrong with this emotionally woman? Yeah, that's why I'm a woman. Full with emotions. I cried watching my kids during their unwell days. I cried watching their 1st tooth, or 1st step. Whoah. Mommies, got overwhelmed so easy peasy.


I don't know what am I thinking lately. My head talking to me like 'Ciare, just stop whatever are u doing right now? Do you really like it? Just stop and do whatever you WANT AND LIKE. Don't force yourself over the limit.' -- Something like that. I'm not sure it's a good thought or bad thought anyway.

Talk is easy. But execute, is not.

#prayformyfuture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha