Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A sorry note to my children #rayyanhasya

I'm feeling guilty for what I've done. For not being a good mom to them lately. I'm becoming so garang at home and scolded them because of their cute mistakes. They're just children for God sakes!! What have you done ciare??

Today, I've read so many motivation stories. To get back all the positive vibes for myself. Because if I'm in the negative mode, I'm not being a good mom. Thus I need the positivity. Ya Allah, please forgive my sins towards this innocent children. Please protect them from any harm. Amin

Babies, please forgive me. Please don't stop loving me.

Love you two eternally;
Emotional mom

I really miss you two. Can't wait to have you in my arms!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha