Thursday, July 3, 2014

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan

Assalamualaikum ;;)

Alhamdulillah, we have the chance to fast in this holy month of the year. And we decided to celebrate the 1st Ramadhan in Terengganu last Sunday (MK's hometown of course). Since we're going to celeb Syawal in Perak 1st so why not, we spend Ramadhan in Terengganu. I'm a very democratic person. I do not torture my partner cause I know he misses his kampung so much. Even though both his parents are not here anymore, but he always wanted to make the sibling's bond become stronger and not forgetting each other. I really hope to feel this wonderful feelings more years to come.

But before we went to Terengganu, we passed by Perak and sent my mom to Ipoh, to accompany my sister since her husband will be away for couple of months. I don't want her to sahur and break fast alone. And we went to Terengganu the day after, through Cameron Highlands, Gua Musang, Felda Aring, Tasik Kenyir, Kuala Berang and then his hometown somewhere in Ajil. WOW, the roads getting better nowadays and I prefer these roads compare to LPT, Jalan Jabor-Bukit Besi and whatnot. Spend few hours at Cameron Highlands give extra point yeay :D My husband, he said why not we spend the night in Cameron Highlands and have sahur over there, then we go to Terengganu. Erkk, really?

Ugh, and I did not approve that idea. I want my 1st sahur this year will be a beautiful moment and not wonder around town early in the morning to find food, let alone the extra 'handbags-you-know-what-i-mean' that running and shouting to each other. I don't think it's a good idea. In fact, I grounded myself and all of us to dine out cause it's such a pain to have a bite peacefully. I'd rather stay and home and being homies and cook whatever I want and eat how much I want. Hence, the latest size of me, urgh! HAHA. But as long as I'm happy, I'm happy. Eat happily will produce the happy me, yeay!

OK this merepek story has gone too far from the road. Let's focus on this Ramadhan entry OK :)

We started our journey from Perak to Terengganu at 9.30am. We arrived in Cameron 1 hour later and had some hot tea with scones and whatnot. Did some shopping of course. I bought some veges, flowers, strawberries and etc.


I bought some flowers; lavender and this cute-little-purple-whatever don't know the name. Forgot to ask the florist. And I added some cactus.

Roads to Gua Musang. Basically I slept after took these pictures and we arrived Gua Musang about 2pm :p




Yup the road is very quite and not busy at all. Hubs said that he saw only less than 20 vehicles during that 1 hour plus plus. Some areas don't have cellular coverage. Let alone the 3G, 4G huhu.

We had fun in the car. Rayyan didn't sleep at all. He slept about 1 hour before we reached to our destination.

Gua Musang. We stopped by for prayer and had lunch and arrived at hub's hometown at 6pm. Alhamdulillah.

----------------------------------------------------------

On the next day, we did some groceries shopping for our 1st break-fast. Everyone got excited, I can tell. My sis-in-laws shopped golds to celebrate their kind-of-Ramadhan. Huhu


The most handsome boyfriend I've ever had! Seriously

Terengganu's Chinatown




Kids in army-pattern-kind-of-shirt

She's busy and didn't want to get off the bouncing car


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the 1st Ramadhan, after break fast, Tarawikh prayer (men), we had birthday celebration for these two siblings. Practically, rayyan&hasya's cousins. They turned 9 and 14 years old year. Happy birthday to Kakak & Afiq :)

Kakak in black scarf and Afiq (rayyan's favorite idol hu hu) in the blue shirt


Can you spot what was Rayyan doing? He shut his ears. He scared of the party poppers-don't-know-the-name he he


Last but not least, picture of everyone. Unfortunately half of you don't have the chance to meet your late grandparents. Al-Fatihah to their Tok Ki & Tok Ma; my parents in law.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha