Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Salam Syawal

Assalamualaikum ;;) 

Oh my! It's been a while. Sorry for not writing anything here since like 1 week before raya if I'm not mistaken. Life is great and that 'great' totally occupied my schedule since then. Our raya was splendid. We had our raya in Perak (ipoh-ayer tawar-perak), then we off to Jitra, Kedah to meet our beloved sister and one day later, we headed straight away to Terengganu and it took about 16 'sweet' hours to get there. Phew. Well anyway, that's why we call it raya right? We're even had our raya fiesta on the road and all along the RNR ;p

Our fifth raya together. So we excluded the kids from the frame. Haha. No lah, kids always being kids. They were too busy playing don't even care if we were there or not, if the cousins aunties and uncles all around. Taking pictures of those kiddos is not easy at all. The output I always when taking pictures is either the picture blur (because they're could not stay still) or I get nothing because the kid totally move fast and when I click the camera, nobody was there. HAHA :D

I bet everybody had a blast raya too right? ALHAMDULLAH. OK peeps can't continue writing cause got some errands to do. ASTA PRONTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha