Monday, September 15, 2014

Honeymoon.... Cewah ;)

Assalamualaikum.. hi all :)

Hmmm, if i'm not mistaken, our last vacation was on.....  errr let me think... ok I remember! Our last vacation was on our 5th anniversary this year. You can read the anniversary story here. Yeah, so we really need another vacation to release all the tension vibes. And thank to my husband's boss to sponsor the short vacation. It was actually a family day trip but, not really. Everybody just really don't really care what others did and neither do us. We just having the sweet time together, the four of us of course. Never on earth we would left the kids, especially for vacation. Even for a short one :)

 My sugar plum muah muah :D

 Yeah he doesn't like camera thus the poyo pictures! HAHA

The sugar-rush-boy

My fav spot after all

And my fav spot, again. Hehe.

Err ok this is my fav spot too! Mirror mirror on the wall!! :D

Rayyan, can you just, sit down, for 5 seconds. And then he twirls, spins, rolls and do whatever he wants like he-cares!

And yeah, we went to Sunway Resort and Spa. OMG, the place was soooo great! Even though it was just 15km from our house but erm, I feel like I'm not even in KL


Hye! Hehe OMG I can't see my waist. Fatty-ciare!

The happiest children on that day! :D And Hasya went flat. She slept so long and made me worried. I guess, she was too tired.

So that's the story for our short vacation to Sunway Lagoon Themepark and Sunway Report and Spa. I didn't take any photos during in the waterpark session. And it's impossible to hold a camera and taking care for two kids, since my husband is anti-camera. Pftt haha :D

4 comments:

  1. skrg mmg yg dekat2 je best beb...jimat masa
    tak penat dan buang masa atas jalan. tp sesekali..memang kena kuar dr KL ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. betui betui betui dayu, lepas beberapa bulan tak bercuti rasa tak keruan sangat huhu. tak kesah la dekat ke jauh tp kalau jauh lagi best huhu

      Delete
  2. as salam tuan tanah..first time dtg sini n suka sangat tengok pic bby dekat sidebar..gigih awak capture gambar anak hmpir setiap bulan ya..gud job! tapi y adiknya takdak pulak..anyway salam kenal dari CM..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wasalam hi cik matahari. alaaa jangan la ckp mcm tu. mmg rasa guilty sangat sebab masa adik tak gigih da buat gamba tiap bulan. blom anak sepuloh lg wakaka

      Delete

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha