Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's a plain normal sunday yippie-yaa-yoo :D

Assalamualaikum ;;)

Phew. First I want to clap for myself *clap clap clap* Hehe. Reason number 1: I'm updating blog on Sunday. Reason number 2: I'm uploading pictures which are fresh from oven, since I always upload backdated pictures recently :p

So here it is. Our plain normal sunday, but not boring of course. We'll never get boring with these active kids around :) Maybe one day after they all get older and want to hang out with friends or, get married (tsk tsk) then we'll get boringggg. I guess. Huhu

But that's a long way to go man (yeke long?) Now here we are, enjoying our sunday. Normal sunday means, we don't have plan, yet. But we will go out to go to just anywhere to kill the quality times together :)

 Milky times. His 2nd bottle today because he woke up at 6.30am.

 Hasya the busy bee

 Coloring time with papa, err since mama busy with photography-ing :D

 Thinking what to mess up next kot ;) Spotted a bucket of unfold clothes T___T

 Alright honey, I'll join you guys in pronto. Just let me finish this ok :D Hihi

XOXO;
Ciare Baha

2 comments:

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha