Monday, September 22, 2014

My Blogger friends...

Assalamualaikum ;;) 

Actually I am not as active as years ago with my blogger friends. Most of us still connected with each other via FB and instagram since blogger world seems so meh at this moment. Other bloggers that I know also keeping down and stay low in this blogging activities, including me ahem (clear throat)

And because the world is small, so sometimes I bumped into some of them offline. He he. Some of them recognize me and some of them might not recognize me because I always edit myself se-cun possible. Memang flawless abes lah haha. So it's kinda hard to know me is me. You get the point right? HAHA

I was in this one blogger's whatsapp group but I removed myself from the group. Not that I don't want to be there nor that I don't like any of them. They are so nice actually. And it's easy to get along with them in instant. But, I have my prior. I can not commit in so many places in one time. Not now. My life is so serabut already so I want to focus. Ceh poyo sangat alasan huhu. But yeah that's the reason.

Wuah melalut plak so let's move on with the picture, can we?

 Currently, the project that I'm working on, actually is the workplace for these two bloggers. Gituuuu :) And these picture was taken during IT's department raya open house, which my boss sponsored the superb delicious Nasi Arab hehe I likeee :D

Hi Kakjue! Hi Nad! Hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha