Friday, September 19, 2014

Nasi Arab...always be my fav ;)

Assalamualaikum ;;) Hi Hi Hi! Actually, it's has been so long ago, err not so long la, but I guess about 2 months ago kot this event. To celebrate our company's 14th birthday. Alhamdulillah. Hopefully more years to come and will keep growing in IT business and growing in term of cash flow mih mih :D

So boss treated us to this Arab restaurant but I forgot the name. It's located in Precint 1, Putrajaya, Putrajaya Holdings, Basement 3. Just beside SHA RIN LOW (is the spell right?)

The food is awesome. I mean, the lamb. Ahuk ahuk (cough) Lamb is always my favorite since like forevahhh!! And the lamb was really nice. Really soft and not smelly like mbekkkk gitu :p

 THE GIRLS

Ahkak HR on the left, Leha the programmer in the middle and yeah that's yours truly on the right hihi

 The boys and the bosses

 The tasty nasi arab!

 Girls and camera, you know..

Me and my eonnie :)

OK lah that's all for now. Malas lah taip cause I'm so damn busy right now (tapi sempat hapdet blog, gurauan apakah ini???)

XOXO;
Ciare Baha

1 comment:

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha