Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'll get through it !!!

Assalamualaikum ;;)

OMG OMG I thought my ujian has ended. But, the truth is NO. Or maybe, ever? Huhu. This is the hardest task in my entire career life. And for a glossophobia, it's really hard for me to face all of this challenge.

 Yeah, I'm freaking distressed if I'm about to give some speech and whatnot in front of large numbers of audience. I thought I'd over it, but seems not. So far, my most challenging presentation was in front of Minister of KPDNKK. And I thought I will never present again to other minister.

But....

Today, I will present the system that my team and I (err mostly only me, literally) made to our Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Najib Tun Razak. OMG I'm soooooo nervous I couldn't eat sleep and think properly. I'm afraid my brain will goes blank in front of DS Najib.

OK peeps, please wish me luck tau. Wuwu takut.. Ya Allah please ease everything, Amin.



2 comments:

  1. Ciare, sure very important system that u has develop.....good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha