Monday, January 5, 2015

Blog post pertama di tahun 2015. It's going to be a great year. You wanna know why? ;)

Assalamualaikum ;;)

Ya Allah. Can't believe I didn't post anything on my blog for the whole December 2014. And suddenly it's 2015 already. How time flies. Alhamdulillah. I guess, 2015 is going to be a great year. Because 2014 ended with beautiful memories, indeed.

Firstly, I was confirmed pregnant with my third child in the end of October. And my all-day-sickness became worst after that. And still is right now. You know, it's not easy to get something priceless, right? ;) So just 'enjoy' the moments and suck it up he he

 Secondly, I was announced as the best staff of the year 2014 during our company annual meeting held on 24th December. Unfortunately I wasn't there because of 'tonsil bernanah'. Got the best whatsapp message ever from our Director -- 'Best staff of the year - 2014 - Puan Hamsiah'. Alhamdulillah. The cash prize will go straight to my Tabung Haji account. Rezeki baby kan..

There is always a rainbow after the rain right :) Rasa bersyukur sangat2 Ya Allah ^_^ And this year, 2015, I will get another big present, our 3rd child. InsyaAllah. I pray to Allah, to safely deliver this baby to this world. Pray for me too, ya?

Thank peeps :)

1 comment:

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha