Monday, January 11, 2016

Kids 1st Day At New Kindy & Nursery :)

....

Alhamdulillah it went well.

Well, maybe not too well because it was not well at all for the 1st hour ^_^. But they survived. I survived to, emotionally ;)

...

[ insert song at the background: flashlight.mp3 ]

...

Happy new year guys :) It's been 11 days already. Yup, a year older but not there yet. He he. Our new year and about was 'boleh laah'. Tak ada jalan2 pun. Still reorganizing the house here and there, well, it takes forever I guess, to finish it all. Too many junks but so pity to throw 'em away.

...

My schedule is still the same but quite easier with the nearer kindy (Rayyan) and nursery (Hasya and Rafif). Kerja masak memasak agak terhad sekarang. But I'm trying my best. Chaiyok ciare!!

...

Career life? Wuah career sangat. Haha. Yup still the same job. For the past 10 years. I know I know. I'm old (-_-")

...

Makin lama makin malas nak menaip. Got tons of neverending work waiting for me.

...

Well, last but not least, I wish this 2016 will make us a better, happier, healthier and wealthier. And a better better Muslim than before. Amin, Ya Rabbal Alamin.



Can you spot my #khairrayyan? :) :)

XOXO;
ciare-baha

2 comments:

Kindly leave your comment here :) TQ. Have a nice day

© ♥ c i a r e ' s l a n d ♥ ™ 2007 | Fully designed by Ciare Baha